Tineret Buzau 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tineret Buzau 2007

Forumul oficial al Asociatiei Tineret Buzau 2007

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tineret_buzau2007

tineret_buzau2007

Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009   Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:04 pm

„Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009
Merhaba!
After a long journey and almost 12 hours of waiting in airports, we arrived on the Black Sea part of Turkey in the city of Unye (Ordu), 100 Km from Samsun. We were five people representing Romania, 2 guys from TB07, 2 girls from Resita and another girl from Focsani. A” shuttle”, as the turkish people call it, waited for us at the airport and took us to a highschool dormitory where the project took place. We met our hosts and the other participants from Check Republic, Italy, Latvia and Slovenia.
The first day in the project was all about getting to know each other. By the end of the day everybody were already friends, everybody knew the names of everybody, besides me. I had some problems with the names. We were 31 people. It’s hard for some of us Very Happy
There was no time in this project to get bored. We had a lot of interesting activities. I’ll share of course. The one activity I adored was that we had to go to a nearby village and paint the walls of a school . Divided into teams, each of us got a part of the school wall and we proved our creativity. We met there lots of cute kids, we taught them games and acted for them a drama from each country. We also visited a nuts factory, and colected them from the trees in the forest. We did eveything you could think of. We sang, we danced, we screamed, we acted, we had the best time of our lives and connected with people in a way that I could have never imagined.
Some say that when you visit Turkey you can’t miss the Turkish Bath. So we had to try it and it was a relaxing and energizing experience.
I still can’t belive how everybody from the streets invited us to have a tea with them in their homes, even though we were completly strangers. And then to ask for our Facebook. It seems that everybody has Facebook there, even though they were 9 or 90 Wink)
All in all, this was a faboulous, very well structured exchange, which gave us the chance to meet new people, experience new things, learn about other cultures and custums and most importantly to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009   Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:58 pm

Ummm good job there! I liked the most that part with painting the school! And i have the same problem with names sometimes... but in the end you can remember all the names! Also i see that turkish people treats everybody very well and I'll be back there for a Turkish bath:D All in all i must say that we did again our jobs very well TB07 Rullz!
Back to top Go down
hristina

hristina

PostSubject: Re: Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009   Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:13 am

i fully agree with easypen, but let's not talk about Turkish bath unless you want to hear at 5 pm news that a girl from Romania left the University for a Turkish bath Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009   Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:51 am

Congratulations guys! As always our members maintained high standards.
I am glad to hear that you also fell in love with Turkey at the first sight, I thought that it was only me...
This is what Turkey means: friendly, curios and warm people, great places, sweets and Turkish baths.
So... when is the next project in Turkey ? Razz
Back to top Go down
pink panther

pink panther

PostSubject: Re: Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009   Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:16 am

since now...Turkey is the best at projects...we had there some very goods projects...
Back to top Go down
http://girlonthemoving.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009   Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search your creative soul in your childhood”-Youth in Action 1.1 project.-Unye (Ordu):Turkey – 6-14 August 2009
Page 1 of 1