Tineret Buzau 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tineret Buzau 2007

Forumul oficial al Asociatiei Tineret Buzau 2007

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miky

Miky

Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey Empty
PostSubject: Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey   Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:26 pm

I took part in the "Mirrors On The Web" project, an European "Youth in action" Programme.
The activity took place in Ankara, Turkey and was organized by Young Designers in cooperation with Tineret Buzau 2007, Youth and Civil Initiatives in the Rose Valley, Slovindia, Alps and Association of Nonprofit Human Services of Hungary. The courses were based on learning the basic steps of web design, but we also had the chance to visit a small part of Ankara and a town near by. 18 participants from Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Estonia, Hungary and Turkey took part in the training courses. During the project, we had different activities including energizers, workshops, the actual courses and so on, which were held at the residence of Kasif Youth&Sport Club Association, our hosts, and some other activities such as walks, visits to local shops, museums and so on, which were held in different parts of Ankara.We spent the cultural day in the middle of the turkish nature, near a town 100 km far from Ankara.
This project offered us the opportunity to make new friends from different corners of the world, see new things and to enrich our knowledge.
We had a great time and I know that all the other participants think the same. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://poison-ayana.hi5.com
pink panther

pink panther

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey   Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:35 pm

nice nice nice:) there u have meet hassan:D:D:D
it's smth strange with this project and u because u will be english teacher u are at an human profile not at informathic:))Very Happy:D:Dbut i apreciate this because u don't know(maybe) very much about web and..:-@ but u have tried...good:) good luck at u're exams:D:D
Back to top Go down
http://girlonthemoving.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey   Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:10 pm

i'm falling in love...u look so great...u're eyes....oh ya the project...aaaaaaaa i think was very nice...u're hair is soo ...wonderfull....and u have learned about web desing...good point:)Smile cyclops Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
symyna

symyna

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey   Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:39 am

Wink) geez yourline Razz... Getting back to THE PROJECT... congrads on your activity there and I suppose there's no point in me saying that this was probably a great learning opportunity... That's always the case with youth programmes Wink
Back to top Go down
http://anymys-symyna.deviantart.com
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey   Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:26 am

web design awww Very Happy i should go to the next project with this theme:D
Back to top Go down
pink panther

pink panther

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey   Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:19 pm

was your first and last project in our organization, because then you decided to stop coming because u have the exam in the summer
Back to top Go down
http://girlonthemoving.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey   Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:16 pm

symyna wrote:
Wink) geez yourline Razz... Getting back to THE PROJECT... congrads on your activity there and I suppose there's no point in me saying that this was probably a great learning opportunity... That's always the case with youth programmes Wink
i was kidding:)) but she is beautifull;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey   Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirrors On The Web Project - Ankara, Turkey
Page 1 of 1