Tineret Buzau 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tineret Buzau 2007

Forumul oficial al Asociatiei Tineret Buzau 2007

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lory

"What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey Empty
PostSubject: "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey   "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:28 pm

The project that I have participated in, was called ““What is being made for the handicappeds in Europe?” and it took place in Trabzon, Turkey.Smile
First of all, I must say that this was a great experience for me because I learnt a lot about disabled people and I had the opportunity to make new friends from Turkey, Lithuania and Hungary. When we arrived, on the first day, we were hosted at a very nice hotel, where we had a short conversation on the project. Then, on the next days, we had many workshops and we tried to describe the studies which are carried out for the handicapped persons by the local governmental and non-governmental organizations.
The aim of this project was to increase the level of consciousness and sensitivity of the urban public opinion on the subject of “being handicapped”. Also, we had some interesting activities: we visited wonderful places like Uzungol lake, Ayasofia, Sumela Monastery, The Russian bazaar, we went on the sea and we visited an organization with disabled people. I enjoyed very much this project because I’ve seen a lot of new places and I’ve learnt many new things that gave me the possibility to enrich my knowledge.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
pink panther

pink panther

"What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey   "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:37 pm

trabzon...is far far away...in the other part of Turkey;Wink Surprised so...i think is very beautifull to do this to be there;Wink for those peoples:0 nice:) my respects:) cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://girlonthemoving.blogspot.com
symyna

symyna

PostSubject: Re: "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey   "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:20 am

The situation of disabled people can be a rather delicate one, and I believe it deserves much more attention, not only from the authorities, but from the public in general, so this project seems to be a step in that direction... We need awearness and this is one of the best ways to achieve it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://anymys-symyna.deviantart.com
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey   "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:40 am

kilis is more far away than trabzon:P
Back to top Go down
Lory

PostSubject: Re: "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey   "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:09 pm

actually.it's.not.that.far.way..the.distance.is.quite.the.same:)
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey   "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:27 pm

yes:P depends the transportation:)
Back to top Go down
pink panther

pink panther

PostSubject: Re: "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey   "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:05 pm

and so what lory was there with plane too:P like in kilis:P
Back to top Go down
http://girlonthemoving.blogspot.com
Lory

PostSubject: Re: "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey   "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:48 am

yeah...lucky.me..I.traveled.by.plane.twice.till.now;))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey   "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:59 pm

it's an very important subject for our community:) bravo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey   "What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"What is being made for the handicapped people in Europe?"- Trabzon, Turkey
Page 1 of 1