Tineret Buzau 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tineret Buzau 2007

Forumul oficial al Asociatiei Tineret Buzau 2007

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look back to see the future - Baia Mare

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
s.

s.

Look back to see the future - Baia Mare Empty
PostSubject: Look back to see the future - Baia Mare   Look back to see the future - Baia Mare Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:27 pm

Project called "Look back to see the future" that I took part in was organized by Yellow shirts.
The activity took place in Baia Mare, Romania.
The main theme of the project was based on the idea of childhood and the workshops, discussions about yesterday child and today's kid. Participant countries : Romania, Turkey, Estonia, Portugal, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Czech Republic.
This project offered me the chance to see that also in Romania this kind of activies are very well organized and of course to visit the north of my country.
Back to top Go down
pink panther

pink panther

PostSubject: Re: Look back to see the future - Baia Mare   Look back to see the future - Baia Mare Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:29 pm

and this is all?

ok....i was proud to be there...but...u was lucky...;Wink
Back to top Go down
http://girlonthemoving.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Look back to see the future - Baia Mare   Look back to see the future - Baia Mare Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:04 pm

nice photo:)
Back to top Go down
symyna

symyna

PostSubject: Re: Look back to see the future - Baia Mare   Look back to see the future - Baia Mare Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:34 am

Projects organised in Romania, like this one, are another great oportunity to promote our country and to change the preconceived ideas people may have about us. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://anymys-symyna.deviantart.com
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Look back to see the future - Baia Mare   Look back to see the future - Baia Mare Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:28 am

aww i want more projects in romania:[
Back to top Go down
pink panther

pink panther

PostSubject: Re: Look back to see the future - Baia Mare   Look back to see the future - Baia Mare Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:11 pm

me too easypen...it will really good when we will write our own projects
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Look back to see the future - Baia Mare   Look back to see the future - Baia Mare Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:13 pm

yes but when?

Last edited by easypen on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pink panther

pink panther

PostSubject: Re: Look back to see the future - Baia Mare   Look back to see the future - Baia Mare Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:15 pm

hmnn...if i will go at predeal at that course...maybe after ...i don't know it depends very much of eduard..:)but if i will go...and this is possible...but i don't know yet ...i will anounce everybody Smile
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Look back to see the future - Baia Mare   Look back to see the future - Baia Mare Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:18 pm

hmm Very Happy predeal:D i want to come:D
Back to top Go down
pink panther

pink panther

PostSubject: Re: Look back to see the future - Baia Mare   Look back to see the future - Baia Mare Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:32 pm

ah...i don't know what to say....ai vazut ce a scris maria la proiecte viitoare? depre acel proiect este vorba...trebuia trimis un formular...si ma rog...scrie acolo tot ce trebuie sa stii...eu l-am trimis deja:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look back to see the future - Baia Mare   Look back to see the future - Baia Mare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look back to see the future - Baia Mare
Page 1 of 1